Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bill Clinton, former POTUS

I try to keep this blog India-centric, but this is too good. There was a news report here in Adelaide, by Channel 7, a couple of days ago, how Clinton "lost his cool", in the face of interviewing by Fox News. This is surprising because the former POTUS is a calm, colleceted, and dare I say it, "cool" individual, in whatever he does. Naturally I decided to take note of it. My conclusions were two fold:

1. Channel 7 reconfirmed my opinions of it being utter trash in news reporting, just like its counterparts, barring SBS and ABC, which bring some semblance to news reporting....but this rant is for another day.

2. Bill Clinton, on the contrary of losing his cool, pummelled the interviewer and absolutely, beat the living daylights out of him (I won't use other cuss words, I like to keep this a U to U/A blog). If you don't believe me, take a look at the video yourself, below:



The transcript is here. Also check out Amit Varma's post on the episode for more links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drilled!