Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cowardly act of terrorism

I express my deepest condolences and sympathies to the familes who have lost loved ones in the barbaric and dastardly terrorist attacks in the city of Pearls, Hyderabad. I pray to God Almighty to give solace as the families grieve, and I hope both the State and Central government will nab these cowards.

While some may be apprehensive of venturing out to public places for some time, I am of the opinion, that terrorists seek to create a sense of fear within us all. They want us to watch our step, whenever we are having fun, or whenever we are doing the most mundane things of our lives, like shopping. If we start letting go of what we hold dear, we have effectively lost. Those who seek to create fear win, if we let fear creep into our hearts. If we show courage, resilience, and a sense of brotherhood, the terrorists shall never succeed. Therefore, I say this: I shall visit Gokul Chat, the very next day I arrive in India. That is a promise I make to myself.

I hope all leaders of the world unanimously condemn this incident, and I pray that Hyderabad, returns to its usual Hyderabadi attitude very soon.

Jai Hind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.